Once you see this home you will understand what pride of ownership truly means.
Impeccable home on a quiet cul-de-sac with an amazing open floor plan and incredible outdoor space in the highly sought-after Angel View Estates neighborhood.
The main floor has hardwood floors throughout and is filled with natural light and all of the windows have plantations shutters. The vaulted open living space and kitchen, with stainless appliances is perfect to enjoy with family and friends. Large master suite with a jacuzzi tub has a large built-in closet conveniently located adjacent to the laundry room. Home office makes telecommuting a breeze.
The lower level of the home comes with high ceilings and plenty of space for the extra bedrooms or a home gym and large family room with a great bar area for entertaining.
Newly painted, the large ranch floor plan is excellent for entertaining inside or outside.
Walk out the French doors to the stunning custom mortise and tenon covered patio, a charming matching garden cottage & firepit. The stamped concrete patio has a built-in outdoor kitchen and a new jacuzzi bought in Jan of 2020. Garden beds, mature hops, wildflowers and berries adorn the yard.
The large heated 3 car garage has multi storage racks and is dry walled, insulated and painted and amazing epoxy floor.
Turnkey, it will be a lovely new home for anyone who wants to enjoy the comforts of a well thought out finish.
Frederick was recently named #1 city in Colorado to live by USA Today. Minutes from quaint downtown that has everything you need - with great schools, restaurants, trails and retail. Short commute to Denver and Boulder.
Motivated sellers as they are moving out of state.
- Association Fee 600.0
- Association Fee Frequency Annually
- Association Fee Includes Maintenance Grounds
- Association Name Flagship Properties
- Association Y/N Yes
- Carport Y/N No
- Contingency None Known
- County Or Parish Weld
- Exclusions Smoker on back deck, Washer and Dryer, Fridge in Garage, Freezer in basement, Fan in the garage, TV shelving unit in basement, Office light exclude,shelving units in storage room not attached are excluded, Wheel light in middle bedroom excluded, Master bedroom light over tub, dining room light, wall mounted mantel (railroad tie) on west wall, paddle board racks in garage
- Senior Community Y/N false
- Special Listing Conditions None
- Tax Annual Amount 4724.0
- Tax Year 2019
- Year Built 2013
- Zoning RES
- Structure Type House
- Construction Materials Other, Wood Siding
- Below Grade Finished Area 1934.0
- Building Area Total 4552.0
- Full Bathrooms 4
- Half Bathrooms 0
- One-Qtr Bathrooms 0
- Three-Qtr Bathrooms 0
- Above Grade Finished Area 2276.0
- Appliances Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Architectural Style Traditional
- Attached Garage Y/N Yes
- Basement Full, Finished
- Electric 220
- Direction Faces South
- Exterior Features Dog Run
- Flooring Carpet,Wood
- Heating Forced Air
- Interior Features CeilingFans, FivePieceBathroom, KitchenIsland, OpenFloorplan, SmokeFree, WalkInClosets
- Levels Two
- Living Area 4210.0
- Main Level Bathrooms 2
- Main Level Bedrooms 4
- Middle Or Junior School Coal Ridge
- Middle Or Junior School District St. Vrain Valley RE-1J
- Patio And Porch Features Covered, Front Porch
- Property Condition Updated/Remodeled
- Roof Composition
- Utilities Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, High Speed Internet Available
- Window Features Double Pane Windows
- Covered Spaces 0.0
- Electric On Property Y/N Yes
- Fencing Partial
- Garage Spaces 3.0
- Horse Y/N No
- Lot Features Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Size Acres 0.26
- Lot Size Square Feet 11487.0
- Parking Total 3.0
- Road Frontage Type Public Road
- Road Responsibility Public Maintained Road
- Road Surface Type Paved
- Sewer Public Sewer
- Elementary School Thunder Valley
- Elementary School District St. Vrain Valley RE-1J
- High School Frederick
- High School District St. Vrain Valley RE-1J